Brand Name: Flector Sachets
Active Ingredient: Diclofenac Epolamine
When is Flector Sachets prescribed for ?
Flector granules are indicated for the treatment of acute conditions, when fast pain relief is required:
- Inflammations and pain caused by wounds (i.e. sprains)
- Inflammation and pain after dental or orthopedic surgery
- Gynaecological pain and inflammations
- Painful conditions of the back or cervical spine
- Soft tissues rheumatism
- Concomitant treatment of several acute conditions of the ear/nose/throat area
- Menstrual cycle discomfort
.How should you take Flector Sachets ?
The usual dosage is of one 50 mg sachet 2-3 times a day.
When shouldn’t you take Flector Sachets?
- Flector Granules should not be used by patients with history of digestive tract ulcer
- Flector Granules should not be used by patients with known hypersensitivity to diclofenac or acetylsalycylic acid.
- Flector Granules is not recommended for use by children under 14 years of age.
Special warning and precautions on using Flector Sachets:
Before taking this drug, inform your physician if in the past you have suffered from allergic reactions or asthma seizures caused by a previous intake of Flector Granules or any other anti-inflammatory drugs such as acetylsalicylic acid.
Possible Drug interaction with Flector Sachets :
If administered together with other preparations containing digoxin, diclofenac can raise plasmatic concentration, but in such case no clinical indications of over-dosage have yet been observed.
Special information if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Inform your physician if you are pregnant or breast-feeding; your physician will decide if you can take Flector Granules.
Possible Side effects of Flector Sachets:
Gastro-intestinal disorders, such as nausea, heartburn or diarrhoea may occur.
Flector granules may cause irritation of the gastric juices.